Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What Do You Think About UiTM?









“At this time UiTM Pahang Jengka has changed a lot. Situation here changes time by time. I had my diploma here and now I’m working here. I am very thankful that I can be here. Convenience facilities here also improved to some extent. The presence students increasing and make UiTM Jengka ‘s name become bigger and known by more people.                 


UiTM Lecturer.








“I am very grateful to learn here because I know it is difficult to get an offer to study at UiTM. Situation here is very cozy and comfortable. It is a good place for students to study. The lecturers are friendly and very easy to communicate with them.
                                                                                      Ila (UiTM Student)













“I am feel comfortable here because UiTM provided enough facilities for all students here. Although I took business courses but I still can interact with other students from different courses. What disappoints me is the lack of boarding facilities for the number of students. However I am still happy to learn here with my college-mate.”
                                                                                                                     
Ahmad Faiza ( I'm normal OK!)                                                              








“I enjoy study here because of its atmosphere very comfort and calm. This is only university that provide to ‘bumiputera’. Automatic Teller Machine(ATM)  facilities enough for all students. Food’s price at canteen also reasonable and affordable. I am nature lover and UiTM Jengka is the best place for me to study. I love Jengka”
                                                                                                                                             
Naqib @ TOC     
            

No comments:

Post a Comment